Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kevin: The Last Action Hero

I dreamt last night that my family (or some other group of people I cared to save) and I were being taken by some terrorist-type group. One of the members of this terrorist group was Brian's dad. While we were being herded past the terrorists, I picked the most opportune moment to hit one of the guys holding a chain gun with a jumping wheel kick. He tossed the chain gun in the air. As I landed, I caught the weapon with my hands on the trigger and started firing away at the terrorists. I first shot up the guy who I kicked and got the gun from. Then I started shooting all the other terrorists. I didn't want to kill them so I would aim for the sides of their bodies rather than at their heads or right down the middle. After they kept struggling to get back up to try to kill us I had to finish them off. All the terrorists were killed and everyone with me escaped unscathed. And so...the day was saved, and all was right in the world once again -- at least for now.

Official Tally:
Kevin 1
Bad Guys 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home