Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I've got my mind on the road!

I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night. I would have random periods where I'd fall asleep with my mind wandering, but I never had any periods of sustained restful sleep. I guess I've had a ton of stuff on my mind recently. With all the stuff from the seminar on my mind, balancing my existing life with new challenges I want to take on I guess has had some effect on me after all. I have a job interview coming up next Wednesday thanks to Derek and some positive thinking on my own part. I got in touch with a couple of good college friends who I have kind of fallen out of touch with. I have a bunch of commitments in terms of other seminars I have decided to take on over the next few months. On top of these things, I feel like I finally have independence from my parents where they no longer are covering my expenses; it's a good thing aside from the mound of debt that is accumulating, which will probably be a good experience for me anyway.

So yeah...a lot on my mind. My mind wanders a lot. My dreams have been erratic and very diverse involving lots of people I know and lots of strange and random events that haven't taken place, but may someday. Every once in a while I'll be doing something routine -- like taking a piss -- and I'll remember something I dreamed about and ask myself, "When did I do that?" Then I'll remember that I dreamt it and try to remember what everything was about. There was one dream where I was strutting like a model. It was a brief spontaneous thing that I definitely could see myself doing, which is why I wasn't sure if I dreamt it or not. In another dream; which is really fuzzy right now, as are the rest of my dreams right now; a girl who I know asked me if we were dating exclusively or if we were seeing other people. I agreed we were dating exclusively and then realized that I liked someone else and I meant to say that to her. It was weird. I was very confused when I woke up, and now I'm so removed that I don't even remember who these girls were anymore.

Now that I've seen the future I will know what to expect and can act appropriately when the time comes.

Speedskating and curling are amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home