Saturday, January 28, 2006

My arm smells like beer...

Got home from the bar about 20 minutes ago. Met up with Jose, Wilson, and Al -- and others -- at Down the Hatch after hanging out with the normal Friday Asian crew at Yello Bar and then this place at St. Marks called San Marcos. I would really hate to recap events out of order, especially since I still haven't posted crap about last Saturday or this past Wednesday. I'll just say that a fight broke out behind me while I was playing foosball, and this dude Rick who was uninvolved got half his pitcher of beer spilled...on me. It was a good time though. I will do my best to post about all of these things sometime between whenever I wake up and whenever I go out to either buy stuff for the Chinese New Year dinner party or to pick up my sister, whichever comes first.

And I just remembered what I dreamt about last night. I had accidentally dropped my retainers down my mom's office sink. I got them back out somehow, but they were all gross from all the stuff that had been washed down the sink. There was all kinds of grossness in all the little crevices and the nooks and cranies of the retainers that you couldn't see but you knew were there. Ironically, in reality I had fallen asleep without my retainers on.

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2006 8:21 PM, Blogger S said...

i have a retainer too...psychological reassurance that my parents didn't waste a ton of money on my teeth.1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home