Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Other birthday news...

Aside from Wilson's birthday, Friday was also my grandfather's Chinese birthday (goes by lunar calendar). He turned 96. We still have some birthday cake if anyone wants some. A week before that was Kristen's birthday. Unfortuntaly, and also fortunately, I was in Colorado at the time. Two days ago was Lisa's birthday. I went up to Boston to hang out, ice skate, watch movies, and eat Coldstone. It was fun. Yesterday was Roger's birthday. The Board went to the Upper East Side. I had just gotten back from Boston that afternoon then went straight to New Jersey for a team meeting last night without stopping off at home first, so I missed that. I also picked up my diploma yesterday morning while I was still in Boston and showed it to my dad this morning before he left for China. I was happy to do it. He seems to be the only person who really cares about my having my diploma. Tomorrow is Jeanie's birthday. It is also Wednesday which means free open bar and karaoke at Bar Room. All are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home