Tuesday, February 14, 2006

No Intention

Apparently I have no intention of going to workout in the morning anymore. I overslept again and spent my entire morning have strange strange dreams. This morning's was weird because first it was just something really weird, then it was one long continuous dream. Even after I would wake up I'd still end up continuing the same dream when I would fall back asleep.

Anyway...in my dream I was on a snowboarding trip. Basically everyone who I talk to regularly was there. We were staying at a cabin somewhere near the mountain. We spent a lot of time at the supermarket getting things to eat. I decided I wanted to go every day so that I could get things to eat. I pointed out the brownies that I had taken from the seminar to Jose. Roger wanted to split a 6-pack of Vanilla Coke with me. They were advertised in the circular as $2.99. I was not so excited about paying $.50 a can plus deposit and tax. Back at the mountain, I was late getting there since I took a little longer to leave the cabin. On my way up to meet everyone I saw lots of random people on the main floor of the building where we bought our lift tickets from. I saw Noel Angeles and Pamela Yang. There was another member of their party, but I forget who it was. Maya Goer-Palenzuela was sitting at the seat closest to the stairs going up.

I had left my helmet and goggles in my car and wanted to go get those. While I was getting my ticket and directions to the mountain, the bags I had left by the door were picked up by some woman who was trying to steal my belongings. One bag had my ice skates in them. The other had some glasses (like cups, not glasses that you wear) in it. I chased her outside around the corner and into a bar where she dropped my stuff off since I was going to catch her. I picked up my things and started walking back. I noticed two guys were following me. Were they fellow conspirators working with the blonde-haired woman or just two hooligans who wanted to take my things? I don't remember. They tried to take my bags though. I would have to fend them off with some kicks. My Kung Fu brother from BU who I just visited yesterday, Rafael, appeared out of nowhere to help me out. After a while, I had given my skates to him and he had gone back. I was left to fight the two guys on my own while holding the glasses. They were quite cocky. Eventually, I was strangling one of them with my legs, and the other I had in a rear naked choke. I was waiting for them both to go unconscious when my dream ended. I think I was prepared to kill them if it came to that. This is about when I woke up.

The first dream I had before this one involved me at a concentration camp for Chinese boys. We were all just chilling naked and fending for ourselves. They would feed us these black pellets and capsules which we assumed were vitamins, but I was a little skeptical. I only had one of each. Other people started fighting over them. There was another part that was pretty strange. There was a room that had a floor that was the same surface as what the vendors grill meat on in their little carts. It was separate from everything else. We were wondering if we could use it to grill food for ourselves. One person had gone into the room. I was talking to him afterwards and found out that we'd have to grill our own meat (bodies) as food in that room. I was not so keen on cooking and eating chunks of flesh from my body.

1 Comments:

At 12/25/2007 12:18 PM, Blogger chachachachi said...

Hi. I just googled my name and this blog site came up. I think my name, Maya Goer-Palenzuela, is a fairly unique one and so I don't think it is far-fetched to assume you know me. Who are you? Please email me back at chachirocca@aol.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home